Irrigator WP660 Aquarius
Irrigator WP660 Aquarius: Description, features, advantages and indications for
The WP660 Aquariusirrigator is a modern device for dental care. This irrigator offers many benefits and features that make it an ideal choice for oral care.
Description of irrigator WP660 Aquarius
WP660 Aquarius Irrigator is a smart device that automatically controls the pressure and amount of water. A stream of water treats the space between the teeth, penetrating into areas that are not accessible to a regular toothbrush and effectively cleans the gum pockets. The effect of use is noticeable after two weeks.
Features and advantages of the WP660 Aquarius irrigator
- Ease of use: The device has an intuitive interface that allows users to easily manage the process and configure parameters.
- Convenient settings: The WP660 Aquarius irrigatorhas two operating modes (gum massage and interdental cleaning), smooth power adjustment, seven removable nozzles
Indications for use and equipment of the irrigator WP660 AquariusThe Waterpik WP-660irrigator is recommended not only for preventative oral hygiene care, but also for delicate care.
As a complex application, Irrigator is recommended for:
- Prevention and treatment of periodontitis.
- Prevention of caries.
- Elimination and reduction of bleeding gums.
- Can be used for implant rejection.
- Suitable for use by pregnant women.
- Getting rid of bad breath.
- Prevention for diabetic patients to improve immunity and care for gums.
- Ideal for stationary use.
The package of the irrigator WP660 Aquarius includes:
- The irrigator
- Seven attachments
- Standard attachments - 3 pcs.
- Periodontological attachment for a gentle effect on the gums - 1 pc.
- Orthodontic nozzle for cleaning braces - 1 pc.
- Brush attachment - 1 piece
- Attachment for cleaning implants, crowns, bridges, dentures - 1 pc.
- Cable for connecting to the electrical network
- Quality guarantee
|Origin of goods|
|Country of product development||USA|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Tank volume||650 ml|
|Number of nozzles||7|
|Number of operating modes||2|
|Number of pulsations per minute||1400|
|Water jet pressure||70-690 kPa|